International speaker and best-selling author
- Expertise : Author, Speaker
- Languages : english
- Website : https://tealswan.com/
TEAL SWAN is a renowned international speaker and best-selling author is a survivor of severe childhood abuse. Today, having integrated by her own harrowing life experience, she inspires over millions of people around the world towards truth, authenticity, freedom, and joy. Swan’s teachings on how to manage mental health issues have often been described as unconventional and potentially hazardous and have received criticism for how she attracts fans.
Teal’s mission is towards the transformation of human suffering to an authentic and empowered life. Swan is the creator of the popular “Ask Teal” YouTube series, author of six internationally published books, and the artist of hundreds of frequency paintings. Swan and her teachings were discussed in a six-part audio documentary series by Gizmodo in June 2018. She is also known as the subject of a documentary film, Open Shadow: The Story of Teal Swan, which was released in 2017.
In conjunction with her vision of creating positive world change, Swan founded HEADWAY FOUNDATION. This is a nonprofit company that enables ideas, goals, and ventures that are aimed at positive world change. She works to reflect things about humanity, the world, and the universe that humanity perceives to be positive. But she also reflects things about humanity, the world, and the universe that humanity does not want to accept, own, or integrate.
Swan’s deepest intention is to set people all free. Her mission is to make people aware and conscious so that with that awareness, they can begin to heal and live deeply meaningful, integrated, and empowered lives. She has been nicknamed “The Suicide Catalyst”, a play on her pen name “The Spiritual Catalyst.”
Events by Teal
- CURVEBALL RETREAT
- COMPLETION PROCESS TRAINING
- Self Love E-Course
- How To Thrive In A Crisis E-Course
- Healing From Sexual Abuse E-Course
Books by Teal
- The Sculptor in the Sky, Authorhouse 2011
- Shadows Before Dawn: Finding the Light of Self-Love Through Your Darkest Times, Hayhouse 2015
- The Completion Process, Hayhouse 2016
- The Anatomy of Loneliness: How to Find Your Way Back to Connection, Watkins Publishing 2018
- The Connection Process, Archway Publishing 2018