SARAH PEYTON is a renowned certified trainer of nonviolent communication. She lives in Vancouver, Washington, and speaks and trains internationally on language, self-compassion, and trauma. Sarah is known as the international speaker and facilitator, who has a passion for weaving together neuroscience knowledge and experiences of healing that unify people with their brains and bodies. She works to make Interpersonal Neurobiology research for our embodied brains which are to use in living at peace with ourselves.
Sarah works to offer healing experiences of hearing ourselves as well as others more deeply by using the resonant language that comes alive in the long-term study of Nonviolent communication and 3D body-centered explorations of families over generations. Working with her, you will be mesmerized by the self-compassion that is arisen from understanding how language and resonance change our brains, heal trauma and give us new energy, well-being, and choice.
Peyton is also a CNVC Certified Trainer of Nonviolent Communication which means having an experienced facilitator of Family Constellation work and speaks and writes internationally for the confluence of NVC, Constellation work, and the world of neuroscience research. She is also the guest lectures at the International Systemic Constellations Association (ISCA) Intensive at Bernried, Germany, has been a regular contributor to the Global Association of Interpersonal Neurobiology Studies journal, and currently contributes to The Knowing Field Journal. In 2015 she also published a chapter on Constellations and Health in the German book, Salutogenesis, edited by Stephan Hausner.
Upcoming Events by Sarah
- Resonance Live: A Process work Group with Sarah
- Integrated Supervision Group – November-December 2020
- ONLINE: How the Soul Returns with Master Constellator Elena Veselago
- New! Mentoring program for NVC Certification Candidates
- ONLINE- Juicy Relational Skills for Intimacy: 3-Part Online Series
- ONLINE- Juicy Relational Skills for Intimacy: Addressing Hopelessness
Courses by Sarah
- 8-Week Online Study Course: Introduction to Resonant Language
- Tending to Trauma with Resonance: a 4-session Pre-Recorded Online Series
- 16-Week Online Your Resonant Self: Your Brain & Your Contracts – A Pre-Recorded Series
- 16-Week Online Your Resonant Self: Your Brain and Intimacy – A Pre-Recorded Series
- 16-Week Online Your Resonant Self Book Study Group Recordings