DON MIGUEL RUIZ is a renowned spiritual teacher and internationally bestselling author of the “Toltec Wisdom Series,” including “The Four Agreements,” “The Mastery of Love,” “The Voice of Knowledge,” “The Four Agreements Companion Book,” “The Circle of Fire,” and “The Fifth Agreement.” The Toltec Wisdom books have sold over 12 million copies, and have been published in 46 languages worldwide.
don Miguel has spent the past three decades guiding students to personal freedom through his profound insights regarding the nature of human reality. His newest book, THE TOLTEC ART OF LIFE AND DEATH: A Story of Self Discovery (HarperElixir/HarperCollins) written with Barbara Emrys was published October 27, 2015.
The youngest of thirteen children, don Miguel Ruiz was born in rural Mexico to parents who were healers and practitioners of ancient Toltec traditions. As a young adult, he graduated from medical school in Mexico City and practiced neurosurgery with his older brother in Tijuana. A near-fatal car crash forever changed the direction of his life, however, causing him to leave medicine and to examine the essential truth about life and humanity. With his mother’s help, and through her ancestral teachings, he discovered his own path to awareness, which evolved into a deep understanding of the physical universe and the virtual world of the mind.
Combining Toltec mythology and scientific perspectives, don Miguel has been able to merge ancient wisdom with modern physics and practical common-sense, forging a new philosophy for seekers of truth and personal authenticity. His landmark bestselling book, The Four Agreements, contains practical steps for long-term, personal transformation and has been read by millions around the world.
First published in 1997, The Four Agreements has since sold over six million copies in the United States and seven million worldwide. It has been translated into 46 languages, appeared on the New York Times bestseller for nearly ten years, and was the 36th bestselling book of the decade. Don Miguel is also the author of The Mastery of Love, The Voice of Knowledge, Prayers, and the New York Times bestseller, The Fifth Agreement, a collaboration with his son, don José Ruiz. Each of his books are international bestsellers.
The wisdom don Miguel has brought to the world has earned him respect around the globe. He has dedicated his life to sharing his message through practical concepts in order to promote transformation and ultimately change lives for the better. Don Miguel is the recipient of numerous recognitions, including a U.S. Air Force ‘challenge coin’ engraved with “The Four Agreements.” He is the recipient of an Honorary Degree in Cultural and Social Education from the American Cultural Institute of Mexico, and referenced as a “national treasure” in his native country.
ONLINE COURSES by Don Miguel Ruiz
BOOKS by Don Miguel Ruiz
- The Actor (Mystery School Series)
- The Three Questions: How to Discover and Master the Power Within You
- The Toltec Art of Life and Death: A Story of Discovery
- The Toltec Art of Life and Death: Living Your Life as a Work of Art
- The Fifth Agreement: A Practical Guide to Self-Mastery
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life
- The Mastery of Love: A Practical Guide to the Art of Relationship
- The Circle of Fire: Inspiration and Guided Meditations for Living in Love and Happiness
- Prayers: A Communion with Our Creator
- The Voice of Knowledge: A Practical Guide to Inner Peace
- Beyond Fear: A Toltec Guide to Freedom and Joy, The Teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz
CARD DECKS & MINI BOOKS by Miguel Ruiz
- The Fifth Agreement: A 48-Card Deck
- The Four Agreements: A 48-Card Deck
- The Mastery of Love: A 48-Card Deck
- Wisdom from the Four Agreements (Mini Book)
- Wisdom from the Mastery of Love (Charming Petites Series)