Author, Poet, Teacher, Storyteller and Spiritual Guide
- Expertise : Spiritual Guide, Storyteller
- Languages : english
- Website : https://marknepo.com/
- Podcast : https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/mark-nepo-7-000-ways-to-listen-part-2/id1264843400?i=1000425172893
MARK NEPO is an author, poet, teacher, storyteller and spiritual guide teaching in the field of spirituality and poetry for 30 years. Through his amazing writing work, he has impressed and inspired readers and seekers from around the world. His book “The Book of Awakening” has become number 1 New York Times bestseller. All of his books are available more than twenty languages. Mark was named the bestselling author and has published twenty-two books and recorded fifteen audio projects so far. In 2015, he was granted with Life-Achievement Award by AgeNation.
Mark Nepo is a cancer survivor who usually writes and teaches about the journey of inner transformation and the life of the relationship. He holds a doctoral degree in English and served as a teacher at the State University of New York in Albany, New York for 18 years. He was diagnosed with a rare type of cancer at the age of 30. This experience transformed his whole life and helped him change the way to live life.
Mark has been a part of Oprah Winfrey’s “The Life You Want Tour” and featured in several times with Oprah on her Super Soul Sunday program on OWN TV. He has also been interviewed by Robin Roberts on Good Morning America. His book, Exquisite Risk, was named as one of the Best Spiritual Books of 2005 by Spirituality & Practice. Mark also leads lectures and retreats all over the world.
Oprah Winfrey picked Mark’s book Book of Awakening as one of her ultimate favourite things for her farewell season in 2010. Furthermore, Mark has been included in the list Oprah’s SuperSoul100 list of visionaries and influential leaders. His recent book, Seven Thousand Ways to Listen, received the Books for ‘A Better Life Award’.
BOOKS by Mark Nepo
- Books by Mark Nepo
- The Book of Awakening
- The Book of Soul: 52 Paths to Living What Matters
- Seven Thousand Ways to Listen: Staying Close to What Is Sacred
- Drinking from the River of Light: The Life of Expression
- The One Life We’re Given: Finding the Wisdom That Waits in Your Heart
- The Endless Practice: Becoming Who You Were Born to Be
- More Together Than Alone: Discovering the Power and Spirit of Community in Our Lives and the World
- Reduced to Joy
- Things That Join the Sea and the Sky: Field Notes on Living
- Inside the Miracle: Enduring Suffering, Approaching Wholeness
- Finding Inner Courage
- The Way Under the Way: The Place of True Meeting
- As Far as the Heart Can See
- The Exquisite Risk: Daring to Live an Authentic Life
- Surviving has made me crazy