MARIANNE WILLIAMSON is an American author, a political activist as well as a spiritual thought leader. She has written fourteen books and become a best-selling author. Her four books have been ranked first New York Times bestsellers. Marianne earned her early education at Houston ISD’s Bellaire High School. After completing her high school, she went to Pomona College in Claremont, California where she studied theatre and philosophy for two years.
Later, she moved to New York to establish a successful career as a cabaret singer. Marianne formed “Project Angel Food” which is a non-profit organization that has been dedicated to delivering meals to ill and dying homebound patients since 1989. In starting, this group was created to provide help to people with HIV/AIDS, but later, they expand their services to any person who is facing a serious and life-threatening illness.
Marianne has been fighting against social issues such as poverty, anti-hunger, racial reconciliation and more. She co-founded The Peace Alliance in 2004, which is a nonprofit education and advocacy organization that supports the peace-building project. Apart from this, she advocates for a cabinet-level Department of Children and Youth to adequately address the chronic trauma of millions of American children.
ONLINE COURSES by Marianne Williamson
BOOKS by Marianne Williamson
- A Politics of Love: A Handbook For A New American Revolution
- Tears to Triumph: Spiritual Keys to Healing Anxiety and Depression
- A Return to Love: Reflections on the Principles of A Course in Miracles
- The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money and Miracles
- Healing the Soul of America: Reclaiming Our Voices As Spiritual Citizens
- A Year of Miracles: Daily Devotions and Reflections
- The Gift of Change: Further Reflections On A Course In Miracles
- The Age of Miracles: Embracing the New Midlife
- Everyday Grace: Having Hope, Finding Forgiveness and Making Miracles
- Illuminata: Thoughts, Prayers, Rights of Passage
- Enchanted Love: The Mystical Power of Intimate Relationships
- A Course in Weight Loss: Spiritual Lessons for Surrendering Your Weight
- A Woman’s Worth: Toward A More Enlightened Feminism