Texan Researcher, Author, Storyteller & Courage-Builder.
- Expertise : Author, Personal Development, Coach
- Languages : english
- Website : https://brenebrown.com/about/
- Podcast : https://brenebrown.com/podcasts/
BRENÉ BROWN is a research professor at the University of Houston where she holds the Huffington Foundation – Brené Brown Endowed Chair at The Graduate College of Social Work. Brené is also a visiting professor in management at The University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business.
She has spent the past two decades studying courage, vulnerability, shame, and empathy and is the author of five #1 New York Times bestsellers: The Gifts of Imperfection, Daring Greatly, Rising Strong, Braving the Wilderness, and her latest book, Dare to Lead.
Brené hosts the Unlocking Us Podcast and the Dare to Lead Podcast. Her TED talk – The Power of Vulnerability – is one of the top five most viewed TED talks in the world with over 50 million views. She is also the first researcher to have a filmed lecture on Netflix. The Call to Courage special debuted on the streaming service in April 2019.
- Dare to Lead
- Rising Strong
- Daring Greatly
- Braving the Wilderness
- The Gifts of Imperfection
- The Power of Vulnerability
- I Thought It Was Just Me (But It Isn’t)
- Connections: A 12-Session Psychoeducational Shame-Resilience Curriculum
- Men, Women, and Worthiness. The Experience of Shame and the Power of Being Enough.
- Dare to Lead
- Unlocking Us